We are the original manufacturer of this product.
- UPGRADE YOUR CANOPY: The EAGLE PEAK sidewall kit is a fabulous way to upgrade the versatility of most 10’x10’ Commercial canopies. This kit includes both solid sidewalls and mesh sidewalls, an “All-in-One Kit”, so you don’t need to buy each type separately. After you have attached the double-layered walls, you may elect to fold up the solid panel to utitlize the mesh sidewall. Otherwise, leave the solid panel unfolded for solid walls. Each of the walls is individually adjustable.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The solid sidewall is a perfect shelter solution to windy, sunny, drizzly, or foggy days. You may even choose to roll up the sidewall and use the overlying mesh wall as a barrier against unwanted insects while also allowing airflow through your canopy.
- QUICK & EASY: Each EAGLE PEAK sidewall has 4 high-grade polypropylene hooks that directly attach the wall to the canopy frame, offering an extremely secure and durable connection, unlike many other velcro sidewall attachment designs on the market.
- FEATURES: EAGLE PEAK Sidewalls are double-layered Oxford on the inside and mesh outside. This sidewall is CPAI-84 certified, flame resistant. Add up to 4 walls in various configurations to provide ultimate privacy and protection. One side wall features a zipper down the middle for an easy entrance/exit.
- EAGLE PEAK PROMISE: EAGLE PEAK offers an exclusive, 1-year limited warranty from the original date of purchase (https://www.eaglepeak.com/pages/warranty). All replacement products or parts will assume the remaining warranty of the original product. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional service team is always available to provide superior service to you!
Kit includes: Full wrap sidewalls with one side with a middle zipper for easy entry/ exit.
Note: The frame and top are NOT included.
Material: Heavy 190T polyester top provides 99% UV protection
Product Dimensions: 120 "L x 120"W x 88.6"H
Weight: 7.55 lbs
Tip: Please check your canopy frame to make sure you are ordering the correct walls